João Otávio Stivi [Profile]Chief Technology Officer at Square Cloud
Changelog written by João Otávio Stivi in 29/01/2024.
To meet the demand for more memory, we have released new plans with up to 512GB of RAM. These plans are available for purchase on the plans page.
New dashboard home page, with a more intuitive and user-friendly interface. The new home page provides a summary of your account, with information about your current plan, available memory, and more.
New home page, with a more intuitive and user-friendly interface. More simple and clean design, with all the information you need, in one place.
In addition to the new home page, we have also made improvements to the upload page, with more information and a tutorial for new users.
Also supports progress bar for zip files loading before uploading.
- New, more intuitive and user-friendly upload page:
- Identifies your current memory and informs in advance about available memory.
- Provides information about your current plan, guiding users without plans.
- Added a progress bar during the loading of zip files.
- Significant enhancements to the backup page:
- Faster and more notable loading.
- Fixed crash bugs for a more stable and efficient experience.
- Improvement in plan checkout, fixing formatting and styling errors.
- Fixed a bug that caused the dashboard to crash when loading a large number of projects.
- Fixed a bug that caused the dashboard crash when google translate was enabled.
- File processing now significantly faster.
- Fixed a transmission failure causing a silent internal memory leak.
- Identified and fixed within 1 day, ensuring system stability.
- Fixed a bug that caused the cluster don’t update the permissions in some cases.
- Fixed a failure that caused the cluster don’t update realtime when a project was deleted and in some cases when user refresh the page too fast.
- New stable version released, bringing notable performance improvements.
- We recommend updating for all users of this library.
New blog launched, with a new design and more intuitive interface. This changelog is the first changelog in this new blog, we hope you like it.